Thursday, October 9, 2008

United Part II

Inspired
protected, nurtured
with compassion
defending the greater good
of those who rely on me
I am blessed by patience given
while trust is my gift

Change
revolution overcoming these obstacles
It is my honor to protect
my perception of empowerment
by expectation commitment keeps on
conquering all fears
to be inspired by ambition

Truth
meet the anguish of resistance
in the relief of recognition
no need to go it alone
we are One
taking a great leap forward
to a blessing for peace

Compassion
an edge on the horizon
waiting on the wings of hope
keep on striving to reach
the unconditional Love
beckoning you with Mother Nature
giving for greater greatness

United
for today and the days beyond
yesterday's dreams spent
for many tomorrow's to come
the crossroads of past to the now
compromised to belong as us
as you and i become we




(c) Copyright 2008 ram

No comments: